Welcome back, friends!
Thank you so much for your patience and support as we try to navigate this temporary normal. The City of Boise has laid out necessary guidelines for safely practicing massage during covid-19. The following guidelines will be upheld in order ensure we are able to stay open for you and all our clients in the Treasure Valley.
1. Please Check Your Temperature Before Arriving. Your appointment should be rescheduled if your temperature is 100.4 or above. Exposing your therapist to fever and other covid-19 symptoms could put your therapist at risk, and therefore any clients that follow. Arriving with symptoms also threatens the safety of the other therapists at Idaho Wellness Group including their clients.
2. Reschedule if you are experiencing even mild symptoms or have experienced symptoms in the two weeks prior to your appointment. We are counting on all of our clients to uphold this guideline.
3. The Lobby is Closed. Please remain in your vehicle until your therapist calls/texts. This will minimize risk of exposure by limiting the number of people in the office at a given time.
4. Please Wash Your Hands Upon Arrival. We will be sanitizing door handles and treatment rooms between clients but washing your hands will help keep risk of exposure to a minimum.
5. Masks. Due to the number of people receiving massage daily and weekly, masks should be worn in common areas and while face-up receiving massage. Doing so will minimize risk to your therapist (reducing the likelihood of cancellations due to covid-19), and everyone receiving massage. Your therapist will be wearing a mask at all times. If you do not have one, a disposable mask will be provided to you at no cost.
6. Please No Additional Guests. Only those scheduled for massage should enter the office. Close contact services are already considered to be high risk so allowing additional guests at this time is just not responsible practice.
Thank you for helping keep us open and safe!