TRY OUR SIGNATURE DEEP TISSUE OR SWEDISH RELAX MASSAGE IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME!
FOR SINGLE TREATMENTS, OR PRICE PER THERAPIST FOR SIDE-BY-SIDE COUPLES MASSAGE
Questions or Concerns?
Leave us a message in the form below or contact us at email@example.com
You can view our FAQ here.
FOR TWO OR MORE CONSECUTIVE TREATMENTS IN THE SAME HOUSEHOLD
$100 for 1st massage, $75 each additional massage
$120 for 1st massage, $95 each additional massage
$140 for 1st massage, $115 for each additional massage
$175 for 1st massage, $150 for each additional massage
*Discount taken at check out following service
Easy Online Booking!
COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO REQUEST A SIDE-BY-SIDE COUPLES MASSAGE!
COVID-19 OFFICIAL IN-HOME POLICY
1. Please Check Your Temperature 1 Hour Before Your Therapist Arrives. Your appointment should be rescheduled if your temperature is 100.4 or above. Exposing your therapist to fever and other covid-19 symptoms could put your therapist at risk, and therefore any clients that follow.
2. Reschedule if you are experiencing even mild symptoms or have experienced symptoms in the two weeks prior to your appointment. We are counting on all of our clients to uphold this guideline.
3. Washing your hands prior to your therapist's arrival and sanitizing door handles can help reduce the risk of exposure to your therapist. Your therapist will arrive with clean hands and all tools and supplies sanitized for your safety.
5. Masks are required for in-home treatments. Please help keep your therapist safe by answering your door with your mask on and covering your nose. Due to the number of people receiving massage daily and weekly, where a 6 foot distance cannot be met, masks should be worn at all times and while face-up receiving massage. Doing so will minimize risk to your therapist (reducing the likelihood of cancellations due to covid-19), and everyone receiving massage following you. Your therapist will be wearing a mask at all times to help keep you safe for your appointment. If you do not have one, a disposable mask will be provided to you at no cost. Because treatment takes place in small place for long periods of time, masks must be worn over the nose. Please don't make your therapist ask.
WHAT TO EXPECT...
1. Book online or submit an appointment request in the form above. Keep an eye out for the email confirmation you receive upon booking, it has important location and policy details. Be sure to complete the Online Intake Form BEFORE your appointment time. Follow the link Here to complete or follow the provided link in your email confirmation.
2. Your therapist will arrive approximately 15-20 minutes prior to your appointment time to begin set up. Guide your therapist to a space that can best allow your therapist to move comfortably around the massage table. Massage table and music will be provided by your therapist.
Complete intake process verbally with your therapist, describing your pain or ideal massage.
3. Undress to your comfort level and begin your treatment as directed by your therapist face up or down underneath the provided top sheet and blanket. Your therapist will leave the room while you prepare for your treatment.
4. Your therapist will guide you through your treatment. Be sure to communicate pressure and comfort level to your therapist to ensure the best experience. Following your treatment, your therapist will leave the room for you to dress.
5. Your therapist will tear down their massage table and clean up.
Check out with your therapist by cash or credit card.